Friday, March 5, 2010

Evolutionizing Board Transparency

Just today, I've started this blog as a place to report on and organize information about what's happening with Evolutionize It.

There's a lot of info that's gone into shaping the direction and design of the 3 year action plan and the 10 year growth plan that I am trying to piece together to present to the Evolutionize It board. Some of that info is in my head; some of it's out there online. The content I will personally post to this blog will attempt to combine the two into some concrete project plans.

Reader feedback, dialogue and questions are most welcome. My hope is that this blog will become an interactive chronicle of social enterprise development experience that can not only inform my board about Evolutionize It developments under my leadership, but also inspire other social entrepreneurs to engage in more broad-based open dialogue about the development of collaborative business models.

As I write this, I do not yet have a clear sense of how involved, or uninvolved, other co-founding members of Evolutionize It may wish to be in creating additional content for this blog. It belongs, however, to all of us, and readers can learn more about who we are at the Evolutionize It, ASBL page. The first-ever meeting with the Board of Evolutionize It will take place on 16 March, at which time I will propose a framework for board members to consider contributing here.


No comments:

Post a Comment