Thursday, June 3, 2010

Quick Help Needed on a Big Decision!

Advice please!

I've recently sourced some designs through 99designs.com of a new logo for Evolutionize It. The design brief asked for original designs that would convey positive, collaborative action in a changing world. The designers were also asked to include green in the color palette.

Over 100 designs were submitted - some were interesting, some were horrible. In consultation with the Evolutionize It Board, we've narrowed it down to 4 final design options. Now it's decision time, and I'd love some input in making the right one!

Option 1:
People Theme

Option 2:
Evolution Theme

Option 3:
Creative Theme

Option 4:
Invoke the money back guarantee, and find another designer to do something better/different than any of these.

So what do you think? If you had to pick one of the 4 options above, which would it be? I need to make a decision by early next week. Much appreciation in advance for your comments (and your eyes)!

3 comments:

  1. I would pick 4. From your post, it doesn't sound like you're thrilled by any of these. This represents your vision. You should love it!

    If I'm wrong and you do actually really like the three options, I'd pick 2, because it conveys evolution, and that, after all, is your name. The linked people motif in 1 looks fine, but it's been done to death, and I like how 2 conveys action and emergence. 3 looks fine, but it screams product, and I don't think that's what this is about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, I agree with eekim that if you are not really happy with any option, you should invoke Option 4 and start again. Second, I'm not very good with logos but for what it's worth I do look the colors (very multicultural to me) and energy of Option #1. The others do not have the same positive energy from my perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe your concept deserves a smarter identity. I would go for Option 4.

    ReplyDelete